- 30 ml mayonnaise
- 3 g freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 g white sugar
- 1/8 (10 ounce) package spring lettuce mix
- 5 g freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 7 g grated carrot
- 6 g small cauliflower florets
- 7 g bacon bits
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and sugar until well blended. Cover, and refrigerate overnight. Stir again just before using.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the lettuce, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, carrot, cauliflower, and bacon bits. Toss with chilled dressing just before serving.